Thursday, July 07, 2005

Cynthia Plaster Caster emails Jimi

Bless you Marci for the sage advice and great email!!
=)
BTW...i have been honored...Cynthia Plaster Caster emailed be back...
NOW i feel like a real MAN...
LOL...
tis quite the honor for a dime store rock star like moi!
=)
peace
jimi

marcythewhore says: It does Marcy's (me) heart good when Marcy (me) helps a rock and roll guitarist.

For those of you who missed the boat on Cynthia Plaster Caster, Cynthia was an original groupie who made personal fame for making plater casts of the penises of famous rock stars (she claims Jimi Hendrix was the biggest rock star of all).

It came to Marcy's (Me) attention that Cynthia has resurfaced with a web site about her accomplishments. So, Marcy (me) emailed Cynthia's web sites to all her former rock and roll afficiondos. Like Jimi.

Jimi wrote to Cynthia.

Cynthia emailed back to Jimi.

Hey, Jimi, share your Cynthia emails with us, huh?.......................marcythewhore


The Official Cynthia Plaster Caster Website
Welcome to the world of Cyntha Plaster Caster - artist, collector and fan. Where third legs, shoulder boulders and rock 'n' roll meet plaster.www.cynthiaplastercaster.com/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
Hi, I'm Cynthia and I'ma recovering groupie. I make plaster casts ...
Hi, I'm Cynthia and I'ma recovering groupie. I make plaster casts of penises and breasts that are attached to rock stars and other talented earthlings..www.cynthiaplastercaster.com/flash/home.html - 2k - Cached - Similar pages[ More results from www.cynthiaplastercaster.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home