Thursday, May 26, 2005

Unborn Baby Eats Mommy For Not Being a Brown Shirt Christian Enough

Marcythewhore says: I don’t know. I get these warning signs from the Brown Shirt Christians telling me that television advertising is going to send me to hell. So what do I do? I share these weird stories with my massage parlor enthusiasts…….marcythewhore

Paris Hilton burger ad too spicy for television?Company goes from unborn baby to sex kitten in thong washing car
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44275


And other nifty stories about advertising:
Unborn baby threatens mom in new burger ad
U.N. 'explodes' American kids
GoDaddy.com chief: From Bible to breasts
Chesty commercial too hot for 2nd half
Internet company reveals 'breast' ad of Super Bowl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home