Sunday, July 10, 2005

Marcythewhore Becomes MarcytheDoGooder

MarcytheDoGoodingWhore says: Look at the ‘Do Gooding’ I’m doing, from me, a little old whore who humbly owns a chain of Chicago based massage parlors:

“Marci inadvertently gave me the idea for the "Hate Site of the Day", when she posted "Militant Homos Hack Christians to Pieces", from the REPENT AMERICA,”

It all started when Marcy (me) began telling all you guys about Cynthia Plaster Caster, the reformed groupie who has plaster casts of Jimi Hendrix’s penis (among zillions of other rock star’s cocks).

Next thing you know ‘Ol Jed’s a Millionaire’ and Marcy (me) has become the inspiration for an anti-hate group.

Well, if that isn’t a Happy Ending I don’t know what is………….marcythewhore

A letter from an admirer of Marcythewhore and Cynthia Plaster Caster:

Hi Cynthia -
As an ex-hippie, (now a Lawyer), from the 60's and 70's I really enjoyed your site, Cynthia Plaster Caster it's a hoot and quite a flashback. Reminded of the Banger Sisters and Almost Famous, but while those are films, you're obviously the real deal.
Coming to your site is quite a cultural cognitive dissidence from where I've been earlier today.
I just started 2 new Yahoo Groups to fight hate on the web, Group-Watch@yahoogroups.com and one of your fellow devotees, "marcy thewhore" had a link from her blog, http://marcythewhore.blogspot.com/ "Sex In A Refrigerator" to your site, so I had to check it out.
Marci inadvertently gave me the idea for the "Hate Site of the Day", when she posted "Militant Homos Hack Christians to Pieces", from the REPENT AMERICA, http://www.repentamerica.com/index.php site. After posting in my new anti-hate group, about how the "poor Christians were attacked", I had to check Marci out, which lead to Sex In The Frig", which in turn led to you.
Repent America is about as far from your site, sexually philosophically speaking as one could ever get. All I can say is, I know I'd rather spend time with you and Marci, then those Repent America Folks.
Thanks for the day brightener!
Dann Dobson dddobson69@yahoo.com Saint Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home