Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Marcy advises someone who claims to be in showbiz

"showbiz_joe" > You certainly seem like quite a whore Marcy. The tone of your messages sounds alot like spam to me, yet youdon't appear to be selling anything, or for that matter to have anypoint at all. I can only assume that you must be attempting todivert the debate into pointlessness and waste all our time. Now who does that remind me of?


Marcythewhore's advice to showbiz nobody: Honey, before you gospouting off that you have someone that reminds you of someone,first you have to know someone of some class to use as astandardbear nexus of a reminder. In the meantime, honey, the onlypeople you are reminded of are eunuchs. And whatever it is I amselling in my chain of Chicago based massage parlors, you can'tafford anyway........marcythewhore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home