Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Why You Don't Want to Try to Knock Up Marcy (me)

Hey. I just wanted to that you for this group. It has really helped me open my mind. I don't if that's such a good thing though. If I practiced what I truly beleived it'd be fine but reality is pretty persistant and it's hard to beat. Haven't been on line much latley so I am reverting back to my ingnorant state. Easier that way. I even watched some nascar. Is there online karma or chrisma? Does the elctromagnetic feild of the earth keep souls from ecscaping? I would like if you and marcy the whore had a baby. Can't write any more. tThe christians are comming. Thanks again............................Phil

marcythewhore says: No problem, Phil. Here at my massage parlors we reverse polar fields all the time so souls can escape gravity. And we do fantastic Happy Endings for escaping souls.

As for Marcy (me) getting knocked up by some guy, the last guy who tried that is still looking for his balls.

As the saying goes: I have the heart of a child....it is sitting in a jar on my desk.

Love ya, Phil baby...........................marcythewhore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home