Thursday, July 21, 2005

Marcy's (me) joke of the week: The Rectum Stretcher

marcythewhore says: Jimi deserves a free massage for sending me this joke. Oh, Jimi. Don't get that look on your face. Marcythewhore's Chain of Chicago Based Massage Parlors don't do nothing for free.

But I'll do something else for you, Jimi. I'll send you a copy of my new book, "How to Fantasize Getting a Free Massage at Marcy's While Having a Happy Ending." The joke is appreciated...........marcythewhore

THE RECTUM STRETCHER!

While she was "flying" down the road yesterday (10 miles over thelimit), a >woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait. The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, andwith that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, "What's yourhurry?"

To which she replied, "I'm late for work."

"Oh yeah," said the cop, "what do you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher," she responded.

The cop stammered, "A what? A rectum stretcher? And just what does arectumstretcher do?"

"Well," she said, "I start by inserting one finger, then work my way upto two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in. I workfrom side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surelystretch, until it's about 6 feet wide."

"And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot asshole?" he asked.

"You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge..."

Traffic Ticket $95.00Court Costs. $45.00The Look on Cop's Face. PRICELESS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home