Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Marcy advises FordTruckBear

Marcy, this is FordTruckBear and you have visited my blog of erotic gay fiction. I hope you enjoyed my stories, I followed the trail back to your blog and it's interesting to say the least. But what does my blog have in common with the others on this list?I'm not complaining at all, but obviously these are talented creative people, and I just write jerk off stories.>>>>>>>>


Marcy says to FordTruckBear: Honey, when you've run a chain of massage parlors for as many Super Bowl Parties as I have, you've heard every form of bullshit from every sexual persuasion known to humankind. If you can jerk off to your stories, that's all the more power to your stories. You just follow any trail you find interesting...and watch out for those big nasty brown bears. Black bears, they are pussycats........marcythewhore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home