Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Marcy advises Showbiz how to catch the clap

Showbiz Joe writes to Marcy: Well well, we're quite the Burlesque Queen aren't we? I'm sure if I ever wanted to contract Herpes, Syphillisor AIDS off some 'five dollar an hour crack whore' I could locateone up a dark alleyway somewhere.

Marcy advises Showbiz: Honey, before you go running into an alley with five dollars in your sweaty little palm, looking to get laid, my advice to you is go lose your virginity first somewhere more tame. Like, get married to a school teacher or something. Then after your wedding night you come see Marcy and she'll get you loaded up with the right viruses by women who know how to handle the night in an alleyway. Cause even if you marry a college professor you still won't be able to afford one of my massage parlor Thai girls..........marcythewhore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home