Friday, February 25, 2005

Marcy Speaks to Her Loyal and Interested Readers:

Marcy (me) gets complaints. That’s what my life is all about. I should have been Pope or something. What with all the complaints I get. I got this complaint from someone named nonvocabulum:

“What is that you just dropped on my blog?? You're ADVERTISING? Why don't you just say something relevant? You're not going to collect loyal or interested readers by hopping around posting your entries in the comments section.”

Not that I’m surprised that I’ve gotten yet another complaint. I’m just surprised that this nonvocabulum person is volunteering to be my first potential loyal and interested reader. All of my other readers are high on drugs and focused on receiving a Happy Ending at one of my massage parlors.

Ah, well. Maybe a trend is being started here that someone serious will read my column and ask for advice…………marcythewhore

4 Comments:

Blogger the beige one said...

Marcy (you),

so, yeah, what's the deal? You want readers to ask you for advice?

Are you looking for general questions, or mainly items relating to your profession?

I could ask anything, but wanted to know if I should hone it down...

February 25, 2005 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Ogie said...

Hi Marcy, thanks for the comment on Mark Twain...I found it via Lewis Lapham from Harpers Mag. He's freakin' brilliant.

I'd like to know how much you charge, and when can I get an appointment!??

Keep on bloggin'

Ogie

February 25, 2005 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger marcythewhore said...

Marcythewhore says to the beige one.....ramble on to your heart's content. I'll hone done everything with my answer. Here's the challenge: If you think you can ask a question I can't answer, please try. But don't take it personal when I answer adroitly answer your question in an awesome manner.....marcythewhore

To Ogie: Mark Twain has done for minorities what I've done for prositution. Made it free. Oh, not free in the monetary sense. But free of spirit. Free of will. Free from fear of going to hell and all of that.

It's sort of humorous in a spiritually whoreish way that I'd been searching and searching for Twain's prayer. I kept thinking it was called Twain's 'Lord's Prayer." I was putting into google search all sorts of theological terms next to Mark Twain's name and coming up with Letters from Heaven and all that. But couldn't find the prayer, damn it.

Then I was moshing along through the blogs and voila, there it is. You got it. You had it for me. If only you were a steady customer in one of my Chicago area massage parlors this problem could have been solved long ago.

By the by, have you ever read Twain's 'Captain Stormfield's Visit to Heaven.' A hysterical ride of a ghost/soul's journey through outer space and Captain Stormfield's subsequent arrival to heaven, only to discover that angels quickly gave up the harp because most of them didn't have musical talent in life, and that lack of musical talent didn't translate well into death.

As for whether you can afford a visit to one of my massage parlors, first, do you know anyone important in the Outfit? Second, if you do, next Super Bowl we will have another Super Bowl Happy Ending Party that maybe you can attend..........marcythewhore

February 26, 2005 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger jollybeggar said...

loyal and interested? sure.

scripturally speaking, however, i think that most of us are 'spiritually whor-ish' (the book of hosea comes to mind) so just keep looking for answers and then talking about them, buddy. you're not alone...

thx for the tip on mt

March 1, 2005 at 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home