Saturday, February 19, 2005

Marcythewhore Tackles Her Daily List of Complaints and Comments

Marcythewhore (me) likes to visit varying blogspots. Marcy (me) shows no prejudice towards gays, NASCAR dads, minorities or anyone else who might arrive in one of my Chicago based massage parlors for a Super Bowl Party or an NBA Championship series for a massage, a Happy Ending and a beer. Sometimes Marcy (me) isn’t met with a Happy Ending reception. Sigh. Anyway, Marcy (me) likes to share her complaints with her friends.

Oh, Dan Dan and FordTruckBear, I won't bother you with Jesus talk anymore. All you had to do was ask. You two boys have a great day. And any time you want to drop in one of my massage parlors for a Happy Ending, just because I caused you pain, you can have a Happy Ending for half price...…..Marcythewhore


Marcy’s list of complaints for today:
dan dan noodles said...
please dont post nonsensical ramblings about Jesus that have nothing to do with anything on my blog. Thanks,Dan Dan


fordtruckbear said...
Marcy, please do not post on my blog any longer, I'm losing my patience with this shit.You have nothing to say and want to waste space. Be a big boy and stop the shit.If you continue to post to my blog, I will just block all comments.If you have a relevant comment to post by all means do so, but this shit is going to stop one way or another.


1 Comments:

Blogger marcythewhore said...

No problem. Want to hear the strangest expression for masturbation I've heard on the radio lately? They call it 'Making Soup.' So, everyone, Make Soup....marcythewhore

February 21, 2005 at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home