Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Herr Pope Brown Shirt

marcythewhore says: Say ten 'Our Fathers' and 25 'Sieg Heils' and get on with your day's business.

I don't know if it's true that Brown Shirt Christians around the world are trying to figure out how to glue a swastika onto a crucifix, and practicing to genuflect while giving a stiff armed salute. But out of 116 Cardinals they picked the one who was a Nazi?

Well, I say thank God they didn't pick one who used to be a pedohile.

By the by, Father Michael Jackson just sort of rolls off the tongue, don't it?

I have heard reports that heavily tattooed skinheads are lining up to be baptized Catholic.

Meanwhile, here in Chicago, the salt lick Virgin Mary's image under the Elevated bridge has given the faithful new hope.

All this on April 20th, Hitler's birthday? Now, I'm not into that numerology stuff. In fact math was my worst subject. But I have to ask if the coming of the silver tongued antichrist is supposed to be this obvious, or is Satan getting sloppy in taking over the world............marcythewhore

1 Comments:

Blogger bogeruisl said...

Are you really a masseuse?

March 2, 2022 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home