Thursday, April 28, 2005

How To Become a Nazi Officer....flee to the border

Diveacje said...
I think you should know that although Benedict was a Nazi Youth, it was not something he could control. He actually ran away from the Nazi army when he was ordered to join, and did not take part in any antisemeitc gatherings. I am Jewish.

Marcythewhore said: Dear Mr. (or Mrs.) Diveacje: You’re Jewish and out of 116 Cardinals Benedict is the only ex-Nazi.

But I don’t think it matters if you anyone is Jewish or Hindu or whatever. Hell, Hitler’s grandparents were Jewish.

But if it is as you say that Benedict ran away from the army….how was it he became an artillery officer in the Nazi army?

I mean, World War Two was a little before my time, but what I do know about armies is that if you run away they either shoot you or put you in prison. They don’t make you an officer.

And, gee, Hitler only made it to Corporal during the First World War………………..marcythewhore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home