Friday, June 03, 2005

Marcy (me) Brings You More Iranian Television

marcythewhore says: Hey, some day we may nuke these guys............marcythewhore


The following are excerpts from an interview with Ayman Mahmoud, an Egyptian rapist on death row Dubai TV aired this interview on April 22, 2005.

Ayman:My name is Ayman Mahmoud Hassan Mahmoud.
Interviewer: How old are you, Ayman?
Ayman:26 years old.
Interviewer: What were you sentenced for?
Ayman: Kidnapping and rape.
Interviewer: What was she wearing?
Ayman: She wore a short dress, which didn't have enough material for a sleeve. If I tried using it as a sleeve it would be too tight for my arm.
Interviewer: Tell us more about the clothes.
Ayman: If she wants to wear a short dress, she should wear pants underneath. But the short dress… Even if she's unmarried, or a little girl, when someone sees her short clothes, he will find the courage, and won't leave her alone. A girl like this makes a guy…
Interviewer: She seduces him?
Ayman: Yes, she makes him take her, even if it's in the middle of town. Even if he has to kill or die, he will still take her.
Interviewer: You would be ready to kill to have a girl wearing such clothes?
Ayman: Because I can't accept this… She's not human…
Interviewer: You don't respect her. You think she deserves it.
Ayman: If she had proper upbringing, I would stand by her.
Interviewer: If you met a girl dressed modestly, could you possibly think of raping or even getting near her?
Ayman: You mean a respectable one?
Interviewer: Yes.
Ayman: I would protect her even if it kills me. I would free her.
Interviewer: You don't say…
Ayman: Yes, but… But getting in trouble to save a girl whose clothes don't make sense… Then I'd be getting into a fight because of a girl whose behavior is improper.
Interviewer: Let's assume that a woman is wearing a short revealing dress. Does this make you think she is not a good woman? Maybe she is good and you shouldn't get near her.
Ayman: No good woman dresses like this. A good woman is God fearing, she doesn't go out at night, and she wears long clothing.
Interviewer: One last question. Do you pray, Ayman?
Ayman: No.
Interviewer: Why?
Ayman: I tried to pray but…
Ayman: No, no, I don't pray.
Interviewer: Why, Ayman?
Ayman: No.
Interviewer: Why don't you want to end you life obeying God?
Ayman:I didn't do anything good when I was out… I didn't pray… I didn't pray when I was out, so I should pray now that I'm in trouble?! If I'd prayed when I was out I would never have gotten here.
Interviewer: You know that these are the words of Satan. Satan is telling you… He caused you to lose your life and now he wants you to lose the world to come. He says to you: "You did this and that and now it doesn't make sense to pray." Yes, you need to pray.
Interviewer: Ayman, ask for forgiveness and pray, and don't despair of Allah's mercy.
Ayman: Well, OK.
Interviewer: Ask Allah to forgive you.
Interviewer: I pray that Allah forgives you.
Ayman: OK.
Interviewer: Will you pray every day?
Ayman: Ok, I will.
Interviewer: And you'll ask Allah for forgiveness?
Ayman: Yes.
Interviewer: I give you this Koran, Ayman. Read it every day after you purify yourself.
Ayman: I never really learned to read.
Interviewer: You can't read?
Ayman: No, I can't.
Interviewer: Try, surely you can read a little bit?
Ayman: No.
Interviewer: You can't read at all?
Ayman: No.
Interviewer: Well, I'll bring you a cassette you can listen to.

1 Comments:

Blogger jollybeggar said...

poe wrote a story called 'the imp of the perverse' which describes a similar spiritual idea. a malevolent being or voice which tempts and taunts the person into doing something dreadfully wrong, and then further compels the person to turn him/herself in. self destruction personified.
***

in canada, karla homolka, one half of a notorious husband/wife sex-killer duo is in the news again. because of a slick plea bargain (inwhich she traded explicit details and evidence- effectively putting her sociopathic husband away forever plus a day- for a lighter sentence for herself back in the early 1990's) she is to be released in july.

there were some quirky prison happenings that leave many people somewhat skeptical of her rehabilitation... seems she met this guy at a prison social who was a violent offender having many of the same tendencies as her former husband. the relationship almost prevented her release, as it 'took on a sexual nature'... they had been trading underwear.

homolka has been described by psychologists as not particularly dangerous unless involved with a violent person. imp of the perverse?
***

c.s. lewis wrote a book called 'the great divorce' which chronicles a weekend tour for anyone in hell who wants some fresh air. they can even choose to remain in paradise if they like it there. sadly, everybody except one ends up climbing back on the bus to hell, making the same decisions in afterlife as they made in life.

the one person who actually accepts the offer has a little lizard growing out of his back,whispering lies and reinterpreting life in his ear. the only way he gains freedom is by having someone rip the creature from his flesh and throw it, flailing, writhing and screaming onto the ground where it appears to die, only to be transformed into a huge horse that the 'host' climbs upon and rides to 'the mountain.'
***
didn't homer simpson have a copy of the holy bible on cassette as read by larry king?

i wonder if they watch the simpsons in iran.

June 6, 2005 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home