Thursday, March 24, 2005

Leeward Island Mysteries That Don't Include Chicago

hey!
where the hell did you go?
why?
may i continue to read your stuff some place?
madalan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marcythewhore advises madalan: My goodness in Heaven. Can't a girl take a vacation in the islands without everyone giving up on massage therapy? Has everyone forgotten the lost art of masturbation while Marcy (me) sunbathes on a Leeward Island in between devestating hurricane seasons?

Well, kids, all you have to do is ask Marcy (me) a pertinent question and Marcy (me) has something esoteric to spout off.

Except that I'm not divulging anything personal about my island beach experiences with the merpeople's dolphin population. Ah, well, back to work in my chain of Chicago based massage parlors catering to the boys in the Outfit......marcythewhore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home