Friday, April 29, 2005

The Best Golfer in the World Takes on the Best Rap Singer in the World Who Takes on the Best ex-Nazi Pope in the World

Diveacje said... I posted on my site. Here it is anyway though:He never killed a single person. Really. And actually during Hitler's time people were "promoted" for no reason at all because commanding positions were needed in Hitler's exponentially growing army. People were often given higher ranks for being in the right place at the right time (although I have no idea if this is the case with Benedict).

Also, there are fewer than 10 German cardinals (I don't know the actual number). Their ages have quite a large range, and because Hitler's reign was so short, many of them were probably too young at the time to be forced into Hitler's army. You make it out to seem that all Cardinals were in Benedict's same time and place, where actually only a couple probably were.

So if you can tell me any facts that show his officer position was as a result of Nazi violence, it would do your argument alot of good……………Diveacje



Marcythewhore says: Dear Sympathetic to the Cause Diveacje,
So, you’re Jewish. Well, sounds to me like you’d make a good Catholic.

Let’s see. You’re a Nazi anti-aircraft artillery officer directing gunfire at high flying American and British airplanes that are trying to bomb the BMW plant that is using slave labor from the Dachau concentration camp……and you didn’t kill any American or British flyers.

Okay, maybe Benedict was a lousy Nazi artillery officer who couldn’t hit a cow in the ass with a shovel, but he sure did try hard to hit American and British bombers high in the sky.

And you say that I need to bolster my argument. How do I bolster an argument against a Jew defending a Nazi?

I guess it’s like former NBA player Charles Barkley said that you can tell when the world is going upside down when the best golfer in the world is black (tiger woods) and the best rap artist in the world is white (eminem).

But if a Jew is going to defend a Nazi it is like, like…..okay, let me use an analogy here.

At a restaurant, when men have to go pee they just go and pull down their zippers and stand there peeing and then come right back to the table. When a massage parlor whore like myself has to get up to go pee, I got to go pull up my dress, pull down my stocking, pull down my underwear and sit down and all that. And when I get back to the table the man invariably says, “What took you so long?”

Anyway, one time at a restaurant my girlfriend goes to the bathroom and she comes back real quick like. I ask her, “How did you pee so fast?” She said that it was simple, that “I just pull my underwear and stockings over to one side and pee without pulling everything down.”

That intrigued me. So I go into the bathroom and I pull my underwear and stockings and everything to one side, I sit down and proceed to piss all over myself.

So, trying to argue with a Jew defending a Nazi is nothing short of pissing all over myself. But, hell, I suppose I can accept a very surreal world where nobody knows whose on what side anymore.

Instead of trying to defend myself I’ll share a little story with you about a Polish Catholic Priest named Maximilian Kolbe. The Nazis at Auschwitz put Father Kolbe into a starvation chamber, then finished him off by inject cabolic acid into his bloodstream because this Catholic priest defied the Nazis.

Max Kolbe wasn’t Jewish.

Anyway, here’s a link to Max Kolbe’s story in case you want to read for yourself……….marcythewhore

http://www.marypages.com/KolbeEng.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home