Saturday, November 05, 2005

Dancing for Pope John Paul I

Marcy, I'm looking for a true stories about exotic dancers. Were you ever an exotic dancer?-RK

marcythewhore says: Dear RK: If you ever tell anyone this story I'll have to take a contract out on you, buuuuuttt, I did a strip tease dance in a parochial high school girl's uniform at a surprise (and very private) birthday party (thrown by Opus Dei) for Pope John Paul I (not John Paul II) back before John Paul I mysteriously died. It's a long and sordid story that goes a long way in explaining why John Paul I mysteriously died............marcythewhore

1 Comments:

Blogger zombi_king said...

There's a former priest turned bartender at the Silver Saddle in Juneau Alaska who was there. The ice cubes were made from holy water and they all drank malibu rum. The sacrament of the eucharist was maraschino cherries and shirley temples spiked with ruphynol.

December 7, 2005 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home