Saturday, February 19, 2005

Marcy Aplogizes to the Velvet Superheroes............

Matt said...
The Velvet Marauder is awesome!
Better than the Batman & Wolverine combined!
(Marcy is off-putting and makes me nervous.)

marcythewhore said...

My apologies for offsetting your velvet touch. Obviously I antagonized your gay patronage. Sigh. Marcy's chain of Chicago based massage parlors offers Happy Endings for gays of both gender. Okay, so there are no hard feelings and only misconstrued misunderstandings I will no longer attempt to ply my unilateral thoughts on Velvet Superheroes (though a Texas Cage death match between a heterosexual and homosexual couple of super heroes would draw a great crowd)...bye, bye, good luck in your future velveting around....marcythewhore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home