Monday, May 02, 2005

Kumbaya Somewhere in the Old Testament

Diveacje said:
I think you need to understand the fact that someone isn't a Nazi if they don't believe in Nazi teachings, or do Nazi actions.

Simply being is Hitler's Youth does not necessarily mean one is a Nazi, it simply means that they were forced into the group, just like every other person in the country.

So I am not, in fact, defending a Nazi.

I really don't know where you got the impression that Benedict was ever an artillary officer...it's simply not true. Here's a link for you to read, it would do you some good: http://bokertov.typepad.com/btb/2005/04/the_new_pope_wa.html

(I had to break it up...it wouldn't all go in for some reason)

Hopefully I've eliminated some ignorance here. In the future please do not make inane comments about people based on fabriacted half-truths. It's not polite......Diveacje



marcythewhore says: How sweet of you to eliminate ignorance in the world and to teach us all about good manners along the way.

Listen, I'm not condemning you for defending a former Nazi. Isn't there something in the bible about turning the other cheek.

I mean, that old maxim must be in the Old Testament somewhere too. For a Jewish person like yourself to forgive and forget the Nazis, well, that's got to make you a very, very large person with outstanding moral conviction.


Now, I have to be very honest with you in saying that I've spoken to other Jews about your stance and they really, really, really, really don't agree with you. But that's other Jewish people talking about you.

That's not Marcy (me) talking about you.

I publicly go on record as stating to you ‘Kumbaya my Lord!’ for having the courage and temerity to forgive and forget.

Light a little candle in my heart,

To shine right through the night.

Light a little candle in my heart,

To shine right through the night.

Light a little candle, Lord Jesus,

Light a little candle, Lord Jesus,

Light a little candle in my heart,

To shine right through the night.

Peace go with you my friend of the Old Testament, and may we all learn a lesson in humility for your forgiveness of the Nazi atrocities committed by people who were merely following orders………marcythewhore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home