Friday, March 04, 2005

Preparing for the weekend with a blog about a blow job

Marcythewhore says: I know of no better way to wish everyone a good weekend than to share someone's blog about giving her husband a blowjob while he watches a baseball game....marcythewhore

Friday, March 04, 2005

3-B Night
PC loves baseball. He has one particular team that he loves more than most. They have done much better in recent years than they have done in the past but they still have not come home with the title.PC also loves beer. He drinks beer pretty much every single day. I tease him because when I met him, he was not as financially stable as we are now and he has since become sort of a beer snob. Coors Regular longneck ONLY. He only buys it at one store in town because they have made an agreement with him that they will carry it for him and never, ever leave it out of the freezer compartment (something about Coors being brewed cold so it has to remain cold or it goes bad... whatever).And I love to experiment.I decided to put all 3 "loves" together and have some fun. Took PC into our bedroom, locked the door. I had the TV already on to his game. Cold beer sitting on the nightstand. I sat him down on the edge of the bed and opened the front of his jeans. He was startled, shocked, but had a huge grin on his face.So, while watching his Baseball, drinking his cold Beer, I gave PC a Blowjob. Hard to keep his mind on just one at at time... but he managed...Good memories.

posted by Satisfied Spouse at 8:39 AM

http://reallivewoman2005.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home